Make and Model:
KSL-1100X is a compact muffle furnace that offers 4"x4"x4" high purity fibrous alumina chamber, gas inlet and outlet ports and a 30-segment, programmable temperature controller. It is the ideal muffle furnace for preparing small-sized sample using temperatures up to 1100°C in material research with maximum energy saving (500 - 700W only). In addition, the compact furnace can be placed into a glove box to sinter samples in a vacuumed or controlled atmosphere.
· Max temp: 1000°C max continuously, 1100°C max for an hour, 1200°C max for 30 minute
· PID automatic control and auto-tune function.
· 30 programmable segments for precise control.
· Built in protection for the over-heating and broken thermocouple.
· Large digital control panel (48 x 96 mm) for easy operation.
Dr. Falak Sher (email@example.com)
Dr. Salman N. Arshad (firstname.lastname@example.org)